Free Spirits Pack
Hello, visitor! In order to use all of this forum's features, please register or log-in. **You must be a current Free Spirits Pack member in order to register.**

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Spirits Pack
Hello, visitor! In order to use all of this forum's features, please register or log-in. **You must be a current Free Spirits Pack member in order to register.**
Free Spirits Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Spirits News (For Portal Purposes)

4 posters

Go down

Free Spirits News (For Portal Purposes) Empty Free Spirits News (For Portal Purposes)

Post  Koa Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:53 pm

Hello Free Spirits Pack Members and Guests,
We have been open for almost two months now, and we have sadly had a few members leave us. We are down to nine, active members now who are still interested in this pack, and I am grateful for that.
We currently have a good amount of activities and contests going on, which is great! It assures me that this pack is still growing, and that we do indeed have some very creative members here at Free Spirits.
Koa
Koa
Pack Creator/Founder
Pack Creator/Founder

https://freespiritspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Free Spirits News (For Portal Purposes) Empty Re: Free Spirits News (For Portal Purposes)

Post  Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:59 pm

Are members allowed to post on this topic Koa? This is a good topic. It help memebrs reflect on what has transpired here as well as have hope and make plans for the future of Free Spirits Pack!

Back to top Go down

Free Spirits News (For Portal Purposes) Empty Re: Free Spirits News (For Portal Purposes)

Post  Koa Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:32 pm

Posting here is alright. ^-^
Koa
Koa
Pack Creator/Founder
Pack Creator/Founder

https://freespiritspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvie Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:20 pm

Interesting! I agree with Wyborn, it is indeed a good prospect of what we are, and how far we've come. May we have many more moons of creativity and unity. ^^

Silvie
FSP Leader Committee Member
FSP Leader Committee Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerberus Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:33 am

It's great to see the pack has come a long way, though also always sad to see a few members leave.
Cerberus
Cerberus
Impressionist

Location : An error has occured, a group of highly tarined monkeys have been sent to observe the situation.

http://dominoeagle.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Atropine Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:09 am

It feels like I've been here for ages; it's a great pack and I love being here. =3 It is sad that several members have left us, however hopefully some will rejoin in the near future~
Atropine
Atropine
Impressionist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum