Free Spirits Pack
Hello, visitor! In order to use all of this forum's features, please register or log-in. **You must be a current Free Spirits Pack member in order to register.**

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Spirits Pack
Hello, visitor! In order to use all of this forum's features, please register or log-in. **You must be a current Free Spirits Pack member in order to register.**
Free Spirits Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favirote thing you like do in WQ the game

+4
Silvie
Darkfur
Atropine
Spirit
8 posters

Go down

What you like do on WQ the game-

Favirote  thing  you  like do   in WQ the  game Vote_lcap38%Favirote  thing  you  like do   in WQ the  game Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
Favirote  thing  you  like do   in WQ the  game Vote_lcap62%Favirote  thing  you  like do   in WQ the  game Vote_rcap 62% 
[ 5 ]
Favirote  thing  you  like do   in WQ the  game Vote_lcap0%Favirote  thing  you  like do   in WQ the  game Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Favirote  thing  you  like do   in WQ the  game Vote_lcap0%Favirote  thing  you  like do   in WQ the  game Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Favirote  thing  you  like do   in WQ the  game Empty Favirote thing you like do in WQ the game

Post  Spirit Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:36 am

just say what the title says to do ^^

i have say my favirote thing to do in Wolf Quest the game is to herd the elk Laughing

Last edited by Spirit on Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spirit
Spirit
Inspired
Inspired

Back to top Go down

Favirote  thing  you  like do   in WQ the  game Empty Re: Favirote thing you like do in WQ the game

Post  Atropine Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:24 pm

In the game my favourite activity is probably either hunting or looking after pups, since both are quite challenging tasks.^^
Atropine
Atropine
Impressionist

Back to top Go down

Favirote  thing  you  like do   in WQ the  game Empty Re: Favirote thing you like do in WQ the game

Post  Darkfur Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:23 pm

I quite like just exploring the map and chasing rabbits. c:
Darkfur
Darkfur
FSP Leader Committee Member

http://winterwolf2.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvie Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:43 pm

I enjoy those things as well, though my favorite thing in multiplayer would have to be roleplaying. :3

Silvie

Back to top Go down

Post  Drystan Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:58 pm

Hm, I believe I just like running around and seeing all there is to see. So I guess that would be called exploring the land or something. ^-^
Drystan
Drystan
Inspired
Inspired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:17 pm

Well, I like to explore both SC and AM, I would like to find things that anyone had ever found. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkfur Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:52 am

You don't have to but I just got an idea.
How about putting some of these things people like to do in a poll aswell? So we can see what the majority of the pack like to do ^^.
(Mabye we could even do some multiplayer on the game if a lot of us like, say hunting :3)
Darkfur
Darkfur

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:56 am

Yeah. Such a great idea, Dark! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Spirit Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:59 pm

Darkfur wrote:You don't have to but I just got an idea.
How about putting some of these things people like to do in a poll aswell? So we can see what the majority of the pack like to do ^^.
(Mabye we could even do some multiplayer on the game if a lot of us like, say hunting :3)
indeed i will start a poll here soon
Spirit
Spirit
Inspired
Inspired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:39 pm

I personally like more to explore the land ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkfur Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:16 am

I personally like more to explore the land ^^
Didn't you just say that? :/

Thanks for doing my idea with the poll Spirit! :3
Darkfur
Darkfur

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:01 pm

Favourite thing to do on WQ: Hunt elk!
I have spent many hours creating the 'perfect hunter' stat combination; a wolf that can kill elk without having to eat between kills. I like to go on 'surplus hunts' and kill as many elk as I can and fill the land with purple scents^^! I find it is eaiser to do this in Amythest Mountain.

Haha, any questions on WQ hunting and you know who to come to Razz !

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkfur Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:39 am

Favourite thing to do on WQ: Hunt elk!
I have spent many hours creating the 'perfect hunter' stat combination; a wolf that can kill elk without having to eat between kills. I like to go on 'surplus hunts' and kill as many elk as I can and fill the land with purple scents^^! I find it is eaiser to do this in Amythest Mountain.

Haha, any questions on WQ hunting and you know who to come to Razz !

Wow I certainly will go to ask you a few questions when I go back hunting on WolfQuest. I wonder what your 'perfect hunter' combination is. Still sounds like you have a lot of experience behind you :3
Darkfur
Darkfur

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:32 pm

Darkfur wrote:Wow I certainly will go to ask you a few questions when I go back hunting on WolfQuest. I wonder what your 'perfect hunter' combination is. Still sounds like you have a lot of experience behind you :3
Haha, I will be eagerly awaiting those questions Darkfur!
As for the combo I will take the numbers to my grave^^ I am rather protective of things like that. But who knows, my numbers are probaly not the best out there... but still a good set. I must say it depends on your hunting style too, how you hunt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:28 pm

Sacrficing my wolf's pups. Whatever gets them out of my hair.

Koa
Koa
Pack Creator/Founder
Pack Creator/Founder

https://freespiritspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Drystan Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:18 pm

Hahaha, I must admit I have done that as well. I normally rid myself of three and keep the other one. And that other one is which ever I feel looks the best. On some days I wish I could do the same for my mate. Since she never really does anything and always runs off at the wrong time for food.
Drystan
Drystan
Inspired
Inspired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:00 pm

I also like never taking a mate! It's easier to hunt that way. And they are always too fast and run circles around my wolf, which can get pretty annoying. Hunting with them is a chore too; I only had one mate ever that would actually go after the elk and keep attacking until his (or the elk's) death. He would even chase the elk and stop when he got too far from me. Ahh, the good ones really are one in a million Laughing!

Back to top Go down

Post  Addyote Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:42 am

Personally I like hunting or herding the elk when I play on the game, but I also enjoy exploring.. I like hunting more in Multiplayer & Exploring more in Single Play (:
Addyote
Addyote
Sketcher
Sketcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvie Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:19 pm

Yep, though I find herding elk to be rather unsuccessfully boring sometimes. I enjoy exploring and spending time with friends on multiplayer a lot, mostly as well as roleplaying. ^.^

Silvie

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerberus Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:03 am

I like exploring in-game mostly. It's a real good past time, and it's fun to do. You get to find stuff, and you sometimes even catch things that you've never noticed before. :3
I also like hanging out on Mp with other wolfquest members that I know, I'm not a big fan with open chats; I'm shy when it comes to those types of things believe it or not. ^^" [I'll do it if I decide to randomly patroll though, yeah what a weird way to go in open games for]

But, mostly exploring ftw.
Cerberus
Cerberus
Impressionist

Location : An error has occured, a group of highly tarined monkeys have been sent to observe the situation.

http://dominoeagle.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down