Free Spirits Pack
Hello, visitor! In order to use all of this forum's features, please register or log-in. **You must be a current Free Spirits Pack member in order to register.**

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Spirits Pack
Hello, visitor! In order to use all of this forum's features, please register or log-in. **You must be a current Free Spirits Pack member in order to register.**
Free Spirits Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkfur's Biography

Go down

Darkfur's Biography Empty Darkfur's Biography

Post  Darkfur Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:58 am

Name: Darkfur

Age:4 Years 2 months(I ain't seen that many 4 year old characters. So I decided to make Darkfur. Almost like middle aged I guess x3. I also kinda go with the months as well c: I have had this character for over a year now, and she started out at about 3 years old. ^^)

Build: Darkfur is fairly tall, her body is quite a strong appearing build. Looks can be deceiving, she is more fast rather than strong. As well as her stamina it is good. (Don't doubt her at fighting, she is a very experienced fighter. What she lacks in strength is regains in intelligence and wit.)

Personality: When you first meet Darkfur, she can appear for have a quite foul personality. Darkfur can be quite a harsh and brutal wolf, can be quite impatient and intimidating. Though she seems like a fierce wolf she is actually quite nice, though the way she displays it can not always be quite so obvious. Its very hard to gain her trust, though if you manage she respects you and treats you courteously (If you break this though I'd advise you run.) Her loyalty is absolute and you can definately trust her with a secret. Though she ain't the nicest of wolves, often her answers can be almost strange and unclear. She likes to help, though can get pretty angry if you screw with her, which is utmost not a recommended action.

Overall Discrption :Darkfur's Biography 2wp2lnc (RIght side is a WIP, though there will be scars visable on that side)
History (optional):
Darkfur was born into a normal pack there was about 5 in her litter. They played and such, though she seemed to be the most impatient. Darkfur lived a pretty normal life. Though at about almost 2 years of age she was hunting with her packmates. They were trying to take a behemoth of a bull elk down. Darkfur got kicked and belted by anters several times (She was the only one not afraid to almost 'spar' with it) before she fell down onto the floor, bloody and wounded. Her packmates looked down, they thought she was going to die well Darkfur didn't know she assumed they would just help her back to the den. As the dominants came to her view they looked at her then looked at her packmates. They scurried off and left her to die, she left the pack after they left her. After, she kind of wandered around as a loner, lost and angry. Soon falling into a gang of other wolves who were kind of like her, also angry and lost. The leader was quite nice, treating them all fairly although what they taught her and the others wasn't to great. Telling her to steal hard-earned meat from other wolf packs. Causing fights, basically being a nuciense. Though reasoned by saying to give some to the less fortunate or giving some other ridiculous excuse. Sometimes she might reply "It ain't no secret, I didn't get these scars falling off a tree."
After a while the other wolves soon went mad and insane from the power, what triggered it Darkfur still doesn't know. But she left the day it happened, she has tried to put her past behind her, to lead a different life. Then found herself in the Free Spirit Pack.

Last edited by Darkfur on Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Darkfur
Darkfur
FSP Leader Committee Member

http://winterwolf2.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Darkfur's Biography Empty Re: Darkfur's Biography

Post  Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:19 am

Your bio is great! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkfur Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:01 pm

Thanks ^^.
I'm still working on the personality, its going to roughly be the same as that might just add a lil more c:
Darkfur
Darkfur

http://winterwolf2.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down